Hi,
It has been a busy summer. Now comes the time to dig up the plants that need dividing and give them away - hopefully. I have iris's galore that I started to divide last night and let me tell you, they are the most difficult things to dividie. I had my garden fork (bigger than a house fork), my pruning shears and a serrated knife. In the end I used all three and still had problems. Those darn iris's do not want to divide! I need to dig up more iris's (which I'm really looking forward to) and replant some poorly placed hosta's. There's more that needs to be done but I don't want to tire you out.
Have you been to the Wednesday night farmer's market? We went about a month ago and had a blast. How can you go wrong with good produce, good food, wine and live music.
I will write again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment