Thursday, June 26, 2008

Am I crazy?

Yeah, I like the title too.
But I sometimes think I'm crazy or that I have crazy thinking. People in my life can drive me crazy as I'm sure people in your life drive you crazy. Now this post is about how many times I can use the word "crazy". No seriously, I think I'm reasonably intelligent but no one listens to my advice. I can tell people not to do something and they will just do it anyway. Even at work. I mention a problem that is heading in our direction and no one listens. Then, a month later, sure enough that problem is right there and everyone is saying "why didn't we think about this?" It's one thing to have your advice ignored but it's really bad that no one even remembers that you gave the advice. UGH! Oh well. Life does go on. Peace to you.

No comments: