Monday, July 7, 2008

Back from vacation

I just got back from vacation and it's hard to get into the groove of things again. I wish I could be sitting on the beach listening to the water lapping up onto the sand with a great mystery novel in my hands. Oh well. I finished the book "Angels Fall" by Nora Roberts. I almost didn't pick it out of the Library book sale because I didn't like the title but I soon discovered that the title is the name of the town its set in. I'm currently reading a new Nora Roberts novel but I can't remember the name. I rented the movie for "Angels Fall" and didn't really like it. The casting of Heather Locklear was not good. She did not fit the role and didn't the town have a lake? I guess the movie people couldn't afford the lake.

I'll write again, God willing.
Pam

No comments: