Thursday, July 24, 2008

How about that

The weekend is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to it. I can, hopefully, continue reading the book "The store on Blossom Street" by Debbie Macomber. I like the book so far. One of my friends mentioned this book to me and that she liked it. It's about a yarn shop on Blossom Street that is attracting an eclectic group of women. Have you ever read the book "The Mulberry Tree" by Jude Deveraux? While reading it I got the greatest sensation to start canning because that's what the leading character does in the book. I may start knitting with this book. I used to knit, then crochet, then crossstitch, then . . . . I don't know why but I dive head into doing something that looks so cool and different and then, it fades. I lose interest. I no longer want to do something that was terribly interesting for me only days ago. I wonder if there are other people out there who have this issue?

Take care.

No comments: