Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Green is In


I'm trying to be green. Not a sick green but a more eco friendly green. I bought three canvas bags (gave one to Mom) and have been using them at the grocery store . . . or at least when I remember to bring them with me :) I'm thinking about getting those refillable water bottles from LL Bean. They look cool and I think about how many plastic bottles this will save.

I just got done reading "The English American". I liked it especially the part about Jack. Alison did a good job of voicing Pippa's feelings (and opinions). I recommend this book if you want to learn about the English (and about how to make a good cup of tea) and see the many differences there are between the Americans and the English.


Artstreet is coming! August 22 - 24. I don't know why, but I like Artstreet.


I'm thinking of going to the farmer's market on Broadway. Paula and I went to the Saturday morning farmer's market and boy was that busy! I went the weekend before and it was fine but what an explosion this weekend. This is good for all the local farmers and creative people. My favorite stand? I enjoy the fromage stand and the cement leaves stand. I don't know why. Maybe next Wednesday we can take Duncan with us to the farmer's market. A picture of Duncan on Mom's couch is above. He's so cute. Take care.

No comments: